- 1 day training (2 days if it is taken online).
- Hands-on learning of intermediate to advanced functionality of Excel
- Learn advanced features of the latest version of Excel
- Follow-ups are included
|2 day training||Lots of Hands-on Exercies||1 project|
Basic knowledge of Excel. If you’re not familiar with it take Excel Training for Beginners.
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Grouping Data, Modifying Calculations
- Grouping Data
- Consolidating Data
- Named Ranges
- IF and nested IF function
- COUNTIF, SUMIF and IFERROR
- LEFT, RIGHT and MID
- LEN, SEARCH and CONCATENATE
- Solver Tool
- Goal Seek Tool
- Introduction to Macros
- Recording Macros
- Introduction to VBA
Register for Public Training
Contact Us to schedule a hackathon at your company.
Why Our Training?
Get Hands-on Skills
At least half of the time of the training is spent on exercises.
Online or In-Person
We run both online and in-person training. The material doesn’t change, the hands-on experience is the same. Usually online training is done over a few more days as it is more difficult for participants to concentrate.
We run courses in Canada, US and Mexico. Recent locations:
- New York
- Salt Lake City
Every participant gets a verifiable certificate at the end of the training.
One follow-up for every day of training is included. It will help you with setting up best practices in the team and refreshing your knowledge. We will also answer any of your questions.
Please check available courses page