- 40 hours of instructor-led Hackathon including 10 hours of presentations and demos
- Hands-on learning of Python programming, development, testing and deployment
- Learn main features of the latest version of Python
- Follow-ups are included
|40 Hours of hands-on training||18 Challenges||5 End-to-end projects|
- Knowledge of Python including Pandas, Numpy
- Basic knowledge of Statistics.
- Overview of Machine Learning
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
- Types of Models
- Overfitting vs Underfitting
- Overview of Decision Trees
- Information Gain
- Impurity Function
- Random Forest
- Gradient Descent
- Linear Regression
- Math behind it
- Neural Networks
Register for Public Hackathon
Contact Us to schedule a hackathon at your company.
Why Our Hackathon?
Get Hands-on Skills
1/3 of the time is spent on lectures
2/3 is spent practicing!
Several helpers are ready to assist anyone who is stuck at a challenge, not sure where to start or has other questions . The head instructor provides guidance to the participants, explains the main concepts.
Online or In-Person
We run both online and in-person hackathons. The material doesn’t change, the challenges are the same. We can adjust the hours for the online hackathon to make sure that everyone is actively engaged.
We run hackathons in Canada, US and Mexico. Recent locations:
- New York
- Salt Lake City
Every participant gets a verifiable certificate at the end of the hackathon.
One follow-up for every day of hackathon is included. It will help you with setting up best practices in the team and refreshing your knowledge. We will also answer any of your questions.
Hackathon is a full day event. It runs from 8:30 to 5 with a break for lunch. Usually 1 to 2:30 hours is spent on lectures, the rest of the day is devoted to challenges.
No Installation Required
Challenges are done using our environment. Participants only need a computer with a browser.
Please check available hackathons page