- 24 hours of instructor-led Hackathon including 6 hours of presentations and demos
- Hands-on learning of querying, inserts and updates
- Learn main features to efficiently use SQL
- Follow-ups are included
|1 instructor per 7 students||70% of time is spent on challenges||3 End-to-end projects|
How to write SQL queries.
- Overview of Databases
- Overview of RDBMS structures
- Structure of SQL
- Working with Columns
- Working with Nulls
- ORDER BY
- GROUP BY
- Left Join
- Complex Joins
- Create tables and views
- Alter and drop tables
- Create tables using data from existing tables
- Insert data using INSERT statement and subqueries
- Update rows using INSERT statement and complex filtering
- Delete rows using DELETE statement
- How to use transactions
- Rollback and commit
- Learn practical skills from SQL experts
Register for Public Hackathon
Contact Us to schedule a hackathon at your company.
Technical vs Business Hackathon
3 Day Hackathon
- Add/Modify Data
- Use Transactions
- Create/Modify Database Schemas
2 Day Hackathon
- Manipulate Data
- Generate Reports
- Validate Data Using Business Rules
Public hackathon is a technical hackathon. Business hackathon is a private hackathon.
Why Our Hackathon?
Get Hands-on Skills
1/3 of the time is spent on lectures
2/3 is spent practicing!
Several helpers are ready to assist anyone who is stuck at a challenge, not sure where to start or has other questions . The head instructor provides guidance to the participants, explains the main concepts.
Online or In-Person
We run both online and in-person hackathons. The material doesn’t change, the challenges are the same. We can adjust the hours for the online hackathon to make sure that everyone is actively engaged.
We run hackathons in Canada, US and Mexico. Recent locations:
- New York
- Salt Lake City
Every participant gets a verifiable certificate at the end of the hackathon.
One follow-up for every day of hackathon is included. It will help you with setting up best practices in the team and refreshing your knowledge. We will also answer any of your questions.
Hackathon is a full day event. It runs from 8:30 to 5 with a break for lunch. Usually 1 to 2:30 hours is spent on lectures, the rest of the day is devoted to challenges.
No Installation Required
Challenges are done using our environment. Participants only need a computer with a browser.
Please check available hackathons page